A new expansion for a game, especially an MMORPG, always means a lot of content for players to access. This is, of course, always a good thing, especially for both long-time and new players who have been eagerly awaiting the release of Endwalker.
Final Fantasy XIV, like many other MMORPGs, has implemented the Dungeon System into their game in the new expansion, both for Combat Gameplay and for the Main Story Questline.
In FFXIV, completing a dungeon is extremely beneficial. Aside from completing a large number of dungeons in order to progress through their Main Scenario Questline, Dungeons will also drop a large number of items, such as Materia, Minion, and Gear, which will help players progress through the levels before they can purchase endgame gear.
Endwalker gives players access to eight new dungeons that they can explore. Of course, the dungeons in Endwalker, like all previous expansions, provide players with a lot of benefits for completing them, primarily experience points to help a player's battle job level up, as well as a lot of Gear that players can use before reaching level 90, the current max level cap.
Endwalker's dungeons can now be entered in two simple ways, similar to the previous expansion, Shadowbringers. The first option is to go with other players by entering a Queue as a battle job you want to play in. The second option is to enter them with NPCs–commonly referred to as the Trust System.
This article will investigate and determine which dungeon sets are good, ranking them from good to best, as well as listing other benefits that players can obtain by going through the dungeons.
It's also worth noting that all Dungeon Sets are Market Prohibited, which means that players must run through these dungeons to get the gear they want, whether for gearing up or for their character's glamour, because they can't be bought or sold on the Market Board.
5. Manusya Armour Set
The gorgeous Manusya Armour Set of Healing, suitable for the fanciest of healers!
The Manusya Dungeon Armour Set is the first dungeon set listed in this article. This Armour Set is obtained by completing the first dungeon in the Endwalker expansion, The Tower of Zot.
Some benefits of running through the Tower of Zot:
- It is the first dungeon that players can unlock rather quickly upon entering the Endwalker expansion, meaning that players can get to this dungeon relatively quickly.
- Because it is a level 81 dungeon, it helps players who recently levelled up their level 80 battle jobs to 81 to be able to go to this dungeon to get experience points.
- Aside from earning the gear for a glamour option, players can also get the gear from this dungeon to be able to quickly gear up their battle jobs, especially for players who have not geared their level 80 battle jobs previously.
- This dungeon can also drop a cute Minion, the Wind Up Magus-Sisters, which players can use for themselves or sell in the Market Board.
4. Imperial Armour Set
The warm coat to protect the Garleans from the biting cold.
The Garleans have been a big part of Final Fantasy XIV since the beginning of 1.0, and have consistently become a big part of the Main Scenario Questline, which is why the Imperial Armour Set is a good one.
This Armour set can be farmed in The Tower of Babil, the second dungeon that players can unlock in the Endwalker Main Scenario Questline.
Other advantages of running through The Tower of Babil:
- A much easier and faster dungeon as compared to Zot, which makes levelling alt battle jobs a much less painful grind if one likes to spam dungeons in doing it.
- A good dungeon for players to spam through from level 83 to 85 or even above.
- Drops the Imperial Armour Set, which is a good Armour Set to upgrade from the Manusya Armour Set, which makes leveling or going through the MSQ faster with better gear.
- It is also a good glam for players to wear, as it resembles the armour that Garlemald people wear, and can finally be wearable for players.
- This dungeon also drops a unique Wind-Up Anima minion, a fan favorite minion for any players who’ve ever played Final Fantasy X.
3. Palaka Armour Set
The intricate design of the Palaka Armour Set from Vanaspati.
Radz-at-han, Thavnair, and the surrounding areas have very unique gear and design, similar to Ala Mhigan in Stormblood but also very different and unique in their own right. Players who enjoy the aesthetic and design of Thavnair will return to Vanaspati, the third dungeon unlocked in Endwalker's Main Scenario Questline.
A few reasons why Vanaspati is a good dungeon to run:
- The Palaka Armour Set that can only be earned in Vanaspati, a unique gear set that looks good on every battle job.
- Offers bright designs that defy the stereotype. No more white robes for healers.
- Vanaspati is a level 85 dungeon, which offers a player an alternate route to levelling up through dungeons aside from doing Tower of Babil to level 87
- An interesting dungeon where players might meet some new mechanics and has a higher difficulty rate, which will be a good test for players to practice their combat rotation.
2. Ktiseos Armour Set
The mysterious Ktiseos Armour Set that can be earned in Ktisis Hyperboreia.
Ktisis Hyperboreia is a hidden gem of a dungeon that has quickly become a fan favorite among many FFXIV players.
This is the fourth dungeon that players can unlock in the game, and it is a level 87 dungeon. In this dungeon, players can once again obtain an upgrade to a piece of equipment, this time the Ktiseos Armour Set.
Some reasons why running Ktisis Hyperboreia can be very beneficial for players:
- Drops the Ktiseos Armour Set, which is a good upgrade for players who were wearing Palaka Armour from level 85 to 87.
- Seeing as it is a level 87 dungeon gear drop, it is also a good upgrade for players who have geared their level 80 battle jobs in Shadowbringers, since it will bring a huge boost instead of bringing a little or even dropping it which is the case for previous gear dungeons.
- The last armour set that players can get before they finish Main Scenario Questline, as the other dungeons and trials that players will encounter in the MSQ after this will only drop weapon,
- It is also a good glamour set, especially for players who like the idea of dressing up as an Ascian, another antagonist which has been very commonly known since the game’s launch, just like the people of Garlemald.
- Drops a unique minion, Caduceus, an untradable minion. Meaning this minion could not be sold or bought in the Market Board, and players who want to get this minion must get it from the dungeon drop.
- Has the best Trust party set-up ever which makes replaying it over and over again not boring or slow in the least.
1. “The Last” Accessories Set
The Dead Ends is the last mandatory dungeon that players need to do to complete Endwalker’s Main Scenario Questline.
A fitting name for the dungeon set that currently sits atop the throne, "The Last" accessories set. It is currently the best accessories set that players can obtain in the game through dungeons; however, in order to obtain better gear, players must spend their Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy as well as go through raids and extreme trials in the future.
As a result, "The Last" accessories set has easily become the best dungeon set in the game, as it is a good gear set for players to use before jumping into hard content, particularly if they do not have any Allagan Tomestones ready or do not want to spend money on crafted gear.
How to get “The Last” accessories set:
- The Dead Ends, a level 90 dungeon which is also the last dungeon that players have to do in order to complete the MSQ.
- Smileton, an optional dungeon which can be unlocked by picking up the blue quest ‘Cutting the Cheese’ in Mare Lamentorum after finishing the Endwalker Main Scenario Questline.
- The Stigma Dreamscape, another optional dungeon which players can unlock after finishing Endwalker MSQ and picking up the blue quest ‘Where no Loporrit Has Gone Before’ in Ultima Thule.
- Expert Roulette, which is accessible after players have unlocked all three dungeons. Players can enter this Roulette with a level 90 battle job and will randomly enter one of the three available dungeons mentioned above. It is also currently the best way to farm these equipment.
Other reasons why running Expert Roulette is good:
- Randomised dungeon, meaning that players would have more variety in farming these accessories and would not have to stick through with one dungeon continuously.
- Randomised dungeons also meant that players will be queued into the fastest dungeon available that needs their role (Tank, Healer, or DPS), meaning that players have to deal with less queue.
- All three dungeons drop the same “The Last” accessories set, so players can get easy loot by doing Expert Roulette at least once a day.
- Doing Expert Roulette once a day will also give players bonus Gil as well as Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy, which is very useful in gearing up their main battle job for BiS gear, as well as the fastest and easiest way to cap their weekly limit of Astronomy.
- All three dungeons also drop Materia IX and X, which is also very useful for players to meld their current gear and their future BiS gear for additional battle stats.
- Additional loot, like minions. The Dead Ends drop Starbird, which is an untradable minion which can only be earned through doing this dungeon. The Stigma Dreamscape drops Optimus Omicron, which players can use for themselves or sell to the Market Board for a decent sum. Similarly, Smileton also drops Prince Lunatender, which can also be sold in the Market Board.
1) For all articles, use the code below for the suggested articles at the bottom. Click 'Source' and copy and paste it in:
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Top Five Best FF14 Solo Classes
- FF14 Best Class - What's the Best Job to Play?
- FF14 Top Three Tanks
FF14 Best Weapons
FF14 Best Outfits
FF14 Best Materia
FF14 Best Job For Beginners
FF14 Best Glamour(Video) A Casual Best In Slot Guide (Pre-Endwalker) - FFXIV New Player Guide
- FF14 Best Healer - What's the Best Job For Healing?
- [Top 15] FF14 Best Addons Everyone Should Use
- FF14 Best Ways To Make Gil (Top 10 Methods)
- FF14 Best PvP Class That Are OP
- FF14 Best Potions And How To Get Them
- FF14 Best Ways To Level Up Fast
- [Top 3] FF14 Best DPS Class
- [Top 3] FF14 Best Starting Classes for Beginners
- FF14 Most Fun Classes (Top 3)
- [Top 3] FF14 Best Crafting Class And Why They're Great
- FF14 Best Dungeons [Top 10]
- FF14 Best Tanks (All Tanks Ranked Good To Best)
- [Top 10] FF14 Best Armor Sets
- [Top 10] FF14 Best Food And How To Get Them
- Top 10 Best FF14 Mounts And How To Get Them
- [Top 5] Final Fantasy 14 Best Solo Classes
- 8 The Wanderer's Palace (Hard)
- 7 Sohr Khai.
- 6 Temple Of The Fist.
- 5 Dohn Mheg.
- 4 Pharos Sirius.
- 3 The Great Gubal Library.
- 2 Shisui Of The Violet Tides.
- 1 The Dead Ends.
FFXIV: Endwalker's patch 6.35 adds the third deep dungeon, Eureka Orthos, a laboratory located deep under the Crystal Tower where the Allagan Empire researched immortality, cloning, and dominion over the divine. It's up to you, the Warrior of Light, to discover the laboratory's buried secrets and bring them to light.How do you get 600 gear in FFXIV? ›
Augmented Radiant's Gear (Item Level 600)
You need to have the original gear piece and the corresponding Radiant material. And as of now, the only way to get these materials is through Savage raiding.
What's the highest item level in FFXIV? The highest item level you can get is acquired in Pandaemonium Abyssos (Savage). It is the latest endgame raid that rewards with 630/635 ilvl gear.Which dungeon has the best loot? ›
- 6 Shattered Throne.
- 5 Prophecy.
- 4 Pit Of Heresy.
- 3 Spire Of The Watcher.
- 2 Grasp Of Avarice.
- 1 Duality.
The job in the 6.05 meta. The Warrior is the clear winner from Endwalker's balance changes and new abilities brought to the game in December 2021.What is the last dungeon in Endwalker? ›
The Dead Ends is the last of the main story dungeons, and it is a level 90 instance.How long do Endwalker dungeons take? ›
How Long Does It Take To Complete Endwalker? According to howlongtobeat.com, it takes the average player 52 hours to complete the main scenario campaign for Endwalker. This means no side content whatsoever, just simply plowing through the main storyline and mandatory dungeons and trials.How to get ilvl 630 gear? ›
In order to get an ilvl 630 instead of 620, you need to talk to Nesvaaz in Radz-at-Han, open the Out-of-this-world Oddities menu and purchase Moonshine Twine if you're upgrading the left side, and Moonshine Shine if you're upgrading your accessories.How to craft 600 gs armor? ›
- Armorer Helm +2 armorer skill.
- Armorer Gloves +2 armorer skill.
- Armorer Chest +2 armorer skill.
- Armorer Pants +2 armorer skill.
- Armorer Boots +2 armorer skill.
- Armorer Earring +5 armorer skill (Armorer Mastery perk)
- 1 Centurio Tiger. This is probably one of the hardest mounts to get in the entire game.
- 2 Triceratops. ...
- 3 Black Pegasus. ...
- 4 Astrope. ...
- 5 The Tank Mounts. ...
- 6 Jeudi. ...
- 7 Sabotender Emperador. ...
- 8 The Magicked Card. ...
In troubleshooting you just eliminated the servers and made it very clearly a problem with your pc. 90k means absolutely nothing past "your connection has been broken." No amount of sassiness on your part will change that fact.What is the best weapon in FFXIV? ›
The Strongest Weapons in Final Fantasy XIV
The absolute strongest weapons in FFXIV come from the Asphodelos Gear. While the Augmented Radiant's Gear is quite the grind, the Asphodelos gear can be a long process for some depending on luck. There are two separate ways to obtain the weapon.
Using mods for Skyrim, Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas? Use LOOT instead, as BOSS's support for those games is relatively poor and no longer maintained. Oblivion users can also use LOOT, but may find that BOSS performs better, depending on the mods they use.What class is best for dungeon farming? ›
Mobility and ability to snag mobs with ease. The druid can dot everything and they die quickly. Using either Teleport:Moonglade or Dreamwalk at the end of a run, then using it again will port you just outside the dungeon entrance. Druid is the best, for dungeons and world farming, but especially world farming.What's the easiest set dungeon to master? ›
- Wear six pieces of the IK armour, and the Bul-Kathos mighty weapon set.
- Use a standard Whirlwind/Rend build, but swap a shout out for Call of the Ancients.
- Enter dungeon, cast Call of the Ancients (IK set means these last until they die) and Wrath of the Berserker.
Pretty much all dungeons 60 < can be done solo besides Stone vigil (hard), Lvl 60 extremes and Savages will probably take a couple more expansions to do so. Many of them can be soloed or 2 man. A friend of mine restarted an alt so he needed many dungeons done.Can you solo level 70 dungeons? ›
As a general rule: Dungeons from A Realm Reborn (levels 15 to 50) can be reliably taken on solo from about level 70. Dungeons from Heavensward (levels 51 to 60) can be reliably taken on solo from level 80.What is the easiest tank to pick up FFXIV? ›
I'd say Warrior is almost objectively the easiest tank to pick up and learn. The self-sufficiency it has for leveling content is pretty unparalleled, and all of its skills are, by design, straightforward and easy to use. I would try Warrior. It has a simple rotation and mainly consists of hitting buttons on cooldown.What is the coolest tank in FFXIV? ›
Gunbreaker is easily the best tank in FFXIV because of its META damage output, great defensive potential, and powerful passive healing. It is proven by many top players playing Gunbreaker during week 1 raiding.
- Best Melee DPS - Reaper. Square Enix. Melee DPS characters are best for players who want to hit enemies for as much damage as possible while being right in the thick of battle alongside the Tanks. ...
- Best Ranged DPS - Machinist. Square Enix. ...
- Best Magic DPS - Black Mage. Square Enix.
When focusing on the main objectives, Darkest Dungeon is about 55½ Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 110 Hours to obtain 100% completion.How long to beat A Realm Reborn? ›
There's over 400 quests, hours of cutscenes and sprawling world to explore filled with its own mysteries to uncover. However, if you're on the warpath, the main scenario will take roughly 120 - 140 hours if you are determined to attend to each quest as quickly as possible.What is the best job to solo dungeons ff14? ›
Warrior is the best solo job in the game, being able to heal itself without needing a healer.Which legacy dungeon is biggest? ›
4 Raya Lucaria Academy (Liurnia Of The Lakes)
As far as Legacy Dungeons in Elden Ring go, Raya Lucaria Academy is one of the biggest.
Balmung - Crystal - North America: Perhaps considered as the game's server with the largest roleplaying community. It has quite a large population.What class is best for Palace of the Dead solo Endwalker? ›
Currently, Machinist is considered the best job for the task as it can deal high, consistent damage at a range with no cast times. This means it can kite enemies around, staying out of melee range while subjecting them to devastating attacks.What are the easiest jobs to play in Endwalker? ›
Ever since its rework with the introduction of Endwalker, Summoner has gone from one of the harder jobs in the game to the absolute easiest job to play.
Physical ranged, SMN and RDM are considered fairly easy to play by most peoples standards. At least at an entry level. If you know your rotation, you can pretty much go into a fight blind and still do acceptable DPS. Melee DPS are in the middle.Which DPS character does the most damage? ›
Best Physical DPS: Eula – Genshin Impact
Physical damage is simply damage done through Normal and Charged Attacks that does not rely on elemental reactions. Eula is the top character in this category, thanks to her strong kit.
If you're a DPS, Palace of the Dead will always be your fastest route until you hit level 61 and can do Heaven on High. The queues are far too slow for dungeons and roulettes to make meaningful bumps in your daily grind, but Palace of the Dead is usually instant.What is the lowest DPS in FFXIV? ›
One of Final Fantasy 14's newest jobs, Dancer is as much a support class as it is a damage dealer. For that reason, its output is the lowest of all the DPS classes.Who is the best dungeon master? ›
Critical Role's Matt Mercer is one of the most prominent Dungeon Masters in the world because of his ability to create memorable NPCs, his worldbuilding skill, and his adaptability as a storyteller.What is the hardest legacy dungeon? ›
As an optional and deliberately-difficult dungeon, the Haligtree is the game's hardest area.What is the most popular name in FFXIV? ›
Highwind, Strife, Lockhart, Stark and Lannister are the most common last names I see and take note of.Is FFXIV still the most played MMO? ›
Square Enix's Final Fantasy XIV has seen a massive surge in popularity in recent years, bringing it up to one of the most played MMOs currently out there. The game continues to thrive even after the release of the Endwalker expansion, slowly progressing to its major 7.0 update.